Core Aeration is one of the most beneficial services homeowners can have done for their properties each year, for a variety of reasons. It is our firm belief at Vetorino’s Fertilization that if you as a homeowner only chose to do one thing for your lawn each year, you make that service your annual Core Aeration.
What does Aeration do? Aeration does a variety of things for your lawn, and listed below are our Top best reasons why every homeowner should aerate each year.
BENEFITS OF CORE AERATION
• Relieves soil compaction
• Increases water infiltration
• Stimulates new root development
• Improves turf thickness, vigor, and overall health
• Provides better fertilizer penetration into the root zone
• Increases air penetration into soil which increases soil microbe activity
• Increased microbe activity breaks down thatch