….because it’s more than just your grass!
We are proud of our licensure in Massachusetts and have created the following programs to serve your landscape needs. As always, we are responsive to your expectations and are practiced in the application of chemical, biological and organic solutions for your lawn, tree and shrub care. We will create a program to serve your lawn that will address the following:
- Timely, regular fertilizing
- Crab grass control
- Surface insect control
- Broadleaf weed control
- Grub control/curative
- Mosquito control
- Flea and Tick control
- Disease control Not all lawns are the same, and therefore we will tailor the application program to your lawn’s needs and your requests to meet your expectations.
Tree and Shrub Applications:
Your trees and shrubs are just as susceptible to attack by insects and disease as your lawn. Their root systems also require attention in order to stay healthy as they mature. Therefore we recommend the following applications for your trees and shrubs:
- Dormant oil spray: controls and kills insect eggs laid on branches, buds and stems over the winter. Controls diseases spread by insects.
- Deep root fertilization: early spring and early fall
- Insect and mite control
- Anti-desiccant spray: coats foliage and seals and protects against winter winds and dry out.
As with lawns, not all properties are the same. Your needs may be different than your neighbors’, and therefore there is no one solution for every yard. We look forward to meeting with you and discussing the specific needs of your trees and shrubs to keep them healthy and beautiful for your maximum enjoyment.